Built specifically for hard floors, the German engineered SEBO Airbelt E2 Turbo Canister Vacuum uses straight suction and 2 vacuum heads to deliver a powerful cleaning performance. In addition to superior surface cleaning, this light-weight, compact canister vacuum features a sealed system with S-Class filtration for eliminating 99.97% of common airborne allergens as it cleans. Easy to operate and maintain, it’ll make quick work of any mess.
Designed for Hard Flooring and Low Pile Carpeting
Using straight suction, the SEBO Airbelt E2 Vacuum features 2 vacuum heads for quickly taking care of messes on bare floors and area rugs.
- Air Driven Turbo Head: This attachment is designed for use on area rugs and other low-pile carpeting where gentle cleaning is needed.
- Parquet Brush: Switch over to this floor tool when on hard flooring and it’ll quickly gather hard-to-get-to dirt and debris.
- Adjustable Suction: Different surfaces require different suction strengths. That’s why you can adjust suction levels using the switch on the canister body.
Hospital Grade Filtration
When you’re an allergy or asthma sufferer, it’s not just the dirt you can see that trigger problems. Microscopic particulates are the real cause for concern. Thankfully the SEBO Airbelt E2 is designed with a 3-stage sealed filtration system for eliminating airborne dust, dirt, pet dander, and other allergens.
- Pre-Motor Filter: This first line of defense captures dust and dirt particles before they can wreak havoc on the vacuum’s internal components.
- Sealed Bag: Captured dust and dirt remains sealed inside the 3-layer 0.92-gallon top-fill vacuum bag. Use the included cap when changing bags to ensure trapped debris stays inside.
- S-Class Exhaust Filter: This stage-3 exhaust filter removes 99.97% of common household allergen particles down to 0.3 microns so your air is clean and fresh.
With this SEBO Airbelt vacuum you’ll be able to clean from floor to ceiling and spend less time doing so.
- Onboard Accessories: Whether reaching into corners with the crevice tool, using the upholstery nozzle to clean sofas, or the dusting brush on bookshelves, you’ll always have the right tool.
- Less Time Cleaning: With a long 25-foot power cord, a wand, and hose that create a 37-foot cleaning radius, less time is needed to clean your space.
- Automatic Cord Rewind: Just the press of a button will cause the power cord to automatically retract.
- Easy Storage: The parking and storage aid allows you to simply place the wand directly into the parking station when you’re finished.
- Furniture Protection: Your furniture and walls are protected from damage with the foam AIRBELT bumper that surrounds the canister.
- Gradual Startup: The unit’s soft-start feature extends motor life by gradually powering the unit on.
- Caster Wheels: Large rubber-coated wheels mean the unit easily moves over flooring.
- Full Bag Indicator: If the vacuum bag becomes full or the suction hose is clogged an onboard indicator light will turn orange. In the case of an obstruction, the vacuum will automatically shut off.
Clean hard flooring with ease while eliminating allergens from indoor air with the German engineered SEBO Airbelt E2 Turbo Canister Vacuum.
What Customers Love
- Multi-Stage Filtration: 3-stage filtration including a S-Class post motor filter captures 99.97% of common airborne household allergens.
- Two Vacuum Heads: Use the parquet floor tool on bare floors or attach the Turbo Head for cleaning area rugs.